Scoolpt is a sculptural architectural studio which specializes in 3D concrete print.
We set on a journey inspired by organic shapes and a cell structure from art and sculptures to building houses and constructions. From one robot to a platform which would make it possible for architects and building firms to realize dreams of their customers, us, people. Sustainably and quickly.
what we offer
- novel creative solution for public space and architecture itself
- 3D print in various materials from concrete to plastics or ceramics
- complex solution in context
what we have
- production hall with gantry cranes
- industrial robots for 3D print and cnc machining
- team of architects, designers and artists
what makes us different
- combination of artistic and architectural studio
- the possibility of the actual implementation of the project using 3D print
- we are pioneers in 3D concrete print in Bohemia
what you can expect
- elaboration of the design from the study to the implementation project
- processed 3D visualization and 3D model
- actual implementation of the project
Michal is a visionary, a sculptor, a skialpinist and a skipper. He created dozens of sculptures from various materials which are exhibited both at home and abroad. He has built the first concrete organic house, or was the first to have created sculptures using a robot. He organizes an exhibition Art in the city in České Budějovice or he stood at the birth of Prague sculpture festival Sculpture line.
A startuppist, dreamer and runner. Láďa likes looking for new ways and attitudes. He enjoys connecting people and technologies. He stood at the birth of three internet firms. The first, Jobpilot was a challenger jobs.cz in the field of HR, the following, Advertures was the biggest digital marketing agency and in the last one, ZOOT he has tried out what it feels like when things don´t go according to plan.
Kateřina likes experiments of all kinds.He teaches at the Czech Technical University in Prague out of enthusiasm. She is the co-author of the idea for Experimental studio in Molab where she and her students explore possibilities of non-traditional materials and proposal procedures, she is especially attracted to waste. Currently she and PETMAT enjoy print from recycled plastics. Would you like an original lamp or earrings?
Jiří is an architect, a designer, a visionary and a space observer. He teaches 3D print in experimental studios at the Czech Technical University in Prague. He has built his own brand of 3D printers called Veletiskárna (=Veleprinter). His interest in 3D concrete print originates in his dream to built a base on Mars which was also the subject of his diploma thesis.